Ascanio Sforza – Quality Policy (excerpt)
La Residenza Ascanio Sforza è una struttura ricettiva, formata da 19 appartamenti, studiata per soddisfare le esigenze abitative di clienti singoli e di società che vi ospitano i loro funzionari o ospiti.
The Residenza Ascanio Sforza is an accommodation facility, consisting of 19 flats, designed to meet the housing needs of individual clients and companies who host their officials or guests there.
Guests are provided with a reception desk, a cafeteria with bookshop, a laundry, and are offered an attentive daily cleaning service.
- clear definition of the customer’s needs in order to translate them into well-defined commercial commitments and into operational and organisational requirements for the service to be provided;
- ontinuous staff training, aimed not only at technical and practical preparation for carrying out individual jobs, in full compliance with current safety regulations, but also oriented towards notions considered fundamental such as correctness and availability in the workplace;
- careful analysis aimed at selecting reliable suppliers with whom to establish long-lasting and trustworthy relationships;
- guaranteeing compliance with legislation through constant updates on current regulations, obtained through external consultants, subscriptions to trade magazines and associations, etc;
- maintenance of plants in efficiency and always in compliance with current regulations;
- continuous action to improve processes, services and related activities aimed at customer satisfaction, cost optimisation and personnel safety; this action is achieved through the involvement of all personnel.
Within these general objectives, the creation and maintenance of a company Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 has been considered essential.
The main objectives are:
- to be at the forefront of the sector and a reference model in the market;
- to guarantee the maximum professionalism of the staff through compliance with the instructions given and through continuous training;
- to offer an increasingly high level of hospitality, defined as the ability to ensure guests a warm welcome and a comfortable stay with maximum respect for their privacy, “as if it were their own home in Milan”;
- grasping and anticipating guests’ needs in order to fully satisfy their expectations;
- ensure a high level of wellbeing for the guest by offering information and facilities for the use of the city of Milan and in particular the Navigli area and the Darsena;
- ensuring constant attention to environmental impact.
The Management is committed to systematically reviewing the principles and objectives of Quality set out herein in line with the needs and expectations of all customers, guests, employees, collaborators and suppliers.
It is the Management’s precise commitment to assist all company personnel in the development of the Quality Management System.